Make a note….The children’s costume contest and party portion of the Monster Mash & Music Fest is from 4 pm to 5 pm. Starting at 5 pm (until close) enjoy live music, wine and beer, coffee, smoothies, cafe food and Halloween festivities. Costumes encouraged! Visit www.whitehawkmusiccafe.com for more information.
Only 12 days until the 35 Mile Drive Courthouse Village Fair! Here’s the latest scoop…
Saturday, October 30- Spend a day in the country, exploring the Goochland Courthouse Village on foot for a day of family fun and adventure! Pick up a map at any location below.
- Find farm fresh produce and products at the nationally ranked Goochland Farmers’ Market (12th in the country and the final market of the season) from 9 a.m. to noon. 2955 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Shop for fine arts & crafts at Arts on the Lawn from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 2938 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Visit with Lord General Cornwallis for a special historic-themed children’s program called “General Howe’s Dog.” Meet the famous beagle from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the Courthouse lawn.
- Experience Oktoberfest at Nadolski’s Butcher Shop from noon to 4 p.m. Wine, beer, food tastings, local producers, live bluegrass music. 2913 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Shake a leg at Monster Mash & Music Fest at the White Hawk Music Cafe. Children’s costume contest and party from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Live music, refreshments and Halloween festivities until close.