Only 12 days until the 35 Mile Drive Courthouse Village Fair! Here’s the latest scoop…
Saturday, October 30- Spend a day in the country, exploring the Goochland Courthouse Village on foot for a day of family fun and adventure! Pick up a map at any location below.
- Find farm fresh produce and products at the nationally ranked Goochland Farmers’ Market (12th in the country and the final market of the season) from 9 a.m. to noon. 2955 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Shop for fine arts & crafts at Arts on the Lawn from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 2938 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Visit with Lord General Cornwallis for a special historic-themed children’s program called “General Howe’s Dog.” Meet the famous beagle from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the Courthouse lawn.
- Experience Oktoberfest at Nadolski’s Butcher Shop from noon to 4 p.m. Wine, beer, food tastings, local producers, live bluegrass music. 2913 River Road West, Goochland, VA 23063
- Shake a leg at Monster Mash & Music Fest at the White Hawk Music Cafe. Children’s costume contest and party from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Live music, refreshments and Halloween festivities until close.